Strategic Game Theory for Managers -- Winter 2001
The subject, Strategic Game Theory for Managers, was offered twice in 2001: once in Winter and once in Summer.
Note that there is little overlap with the material taught in Chongwoo's Strategic Thinking (Term 1, 2001), but familiarity with that material will be assumed.
The Term Project:
For an exercise on different payoffs and hidden information: Solomon's judgement.
For guidelines on evaluation of the project, Look here.
For Notes on Writing and the maximum length of the project, Look here.
For the names and topics chosen in Term 2, 2001, Look here.
Exercises from the Winter 2001 course:
- The two-thirds exercise 1.
- The two-thirds exercise 2.
- One-Tel, Optus, and Telstra.
- Exercises A.
- Assignment 1 -- due June 28
- Influence diagram and decision tree exercises
- Assignment 2 -- due July 16
- Strategic Use of Excess capacity
- Assignment 3 -- due August 2
- Bargaining Exercises
- Auctions and Contracts
- Freewheeling Games
Last Updated 16 May 2000 Robert Marks, email@example.com