BE: Friday 29th Sepember 2006
- A Volunteer for the Evaluation forms?
- Friday: Presentations
- Supply Chain Management -- GM and Nike (Ching Ling, Geetha, Nicole, Jill)
- Paying Whistleblowers? (Andi, Gladys, Shelby, Vincent, Lucia)
- British Money in Asian Pulp and Paper (Melissa, Elie, Tom, Matt)
- Oil Concessions in Angola (Andrea, Justine, Sean, Olivier, Germán)
- A CEO -- a Chief Ethics Officer? (Srishti, Bill, Kaori, Fiona)
- Fair Trade (Paul, Nancy, Suzanne)
- Philip Morris (Emily, Pablo, Scott)
- WALK & TALK:
- What are the most important things that have come out of the IP for you? To help: list 4 to 6 things, and take it with you.
- Choose someone in the class to pair with.
- Each pair should now spend 30 minutes walking outside the AGSM (not in the Courtyard): one talks through his/her list for 15 minutes, and then the other talks through his/her list. Agreements? Disagreements? Insights?
- Return here for the debrief in 30 minutes.
- What has come out of the IP for you? (around the room)
- How do you feel/perceive differently now?
- What are the key points/frameworks/models to emerge for the class?
Last Updated 29 September, 2006 Robert Marks, firstname.lastname@example.org