Teaching at the AGSM occurs at the levels of:
I have obtained above-average student assessments.
- Management in Society (a new gateway subject, taken by all incoming MBA/MPA students, 19771984),
- Microeconomic Analysis (a new subject for quantitatively trained students, since 1986),
- Strategic Game Theory for Managers (a new subject in 1992, introducing strategic interactions in negotiation and bargaining), and
- Macroeconomics for Managers (redesigned in 1992, using computer graphics in lectures and student assignments).
I have also
- been a director of several three-day executive programs on resource economics, and
- have graduated two doctoral students, a performance which puts me equal fifth in the School in terms of Ph.D.s graduated.
- I have been invited to teach in Australian and overseas universities, and at other institutions, recently at the Engineering-Economic Systems Silver Symposium at Stanford University.
Back to Robert's page.
Last Updated 23 October 1995 Robert Marks, firstname.lastname@example.org