The subject, Microeconomic Analysis, is a gateway subject on the full-time MBA at the AGSM. In 2000 this subject will be taught by Associate Professor Vivek Chaudhri from the Melbourne Business School.
- Subject Outline for Vivek Chaudhri in 2000
- Creating Value
- Added Value in Trade
- Monopolistic Markets
- Costs of Production to Mass Markets
- Pricing to Mass Markets
- Pricing with Multiple Buyers and Sellers
- Production in Perfectly Competitive Markets
- Barriers to Entry and Competition
- Game Theory Revisited
- Review and Extensions to Business Strategy
Vivek has provided two past midterm exams, with solutions, for revision. Students should note that the MBS students had not had the economics and game theory of SET, so the levels of these are lower than expected at the AGSM this term.
Vivek's 2000 mid-term exam results by student number: here.
Vivek's solutions to the 2000 mid-term: here
Vivek has provided three past final exams for revision.
The overheads used in the 1997 lectures given by Bob Marks are available at the links below, in the PDF format.
- 1997: Introduction
- 1997: Choice & Demand
- 1997: The Firm
- 1997: The Industry
- 1997: Oligopoly & Game Theory
- 1997: A Normative View
- 1997: A Recap
Last Updated 17 April 2000 Robert Marks, firstname.lastname@example.org