BE: Wednesday 22nd October 2008
Week 6: Agenda
- TEAM PRESENTATIONS:
- 14. Paying Whistleblowers? (Celia, Ian, Anne)
- 12. A CEO -- a Chief Ethics Officer? (Albert, Krishna)
- 10. Fair Trade (Casey, Matt, Nicola)
- Bob on Adam Smith's Virtue Ethics Here.
- WALK & TALK:
- Q: What are the most important things that have come out of the half-unit for you? To help: list 4 to 6 things, and take it with you.
- Choose someone in the class to pair with.
- Each pair should now spend 30 minutes walking outside the AGSM (not in the Courtyard): one talks through his/her list for 15 minutes, and then the other talks through his/her list. Agreements? Disagreements? Insights?
- Return here for the debrief after the coffee break, at _____
- What has come out of the half-unit for you? (around the room)
- How do you feel/perceive differently now?
- What are the key points/frameworks/models to emerge for the class?
- Student Course Evaluations
Last Updated 22 October, 2008 Robert Marks, firstname.lastname@example.org