BE: Friday 28th Sepember 2007
- Friday: Presentations
- Partnership Agreements -- Daimler-Chrysler South Africa (Anupam, Eric, Linda, Shady)
- Fair Trade (Arnaud, Finbar, Mark, Sreyssha)
- Philip Morris (Chen, Guy, Mike, Vince)
- Supply Chain Management -- GM and Nike (Dan, Iris, Rini, Virginia)
- WALK & TALK:
- What are the most important things that have come out of the IP for you? To help: list 4 to 6 things, and take it with you.
- Choose someone in the class to pair with.
- Each pair should now spend 30 minutes walking outside the AGSM (not in the Courtyard): one talks through his/her list for 15 minutes, and then the other talks through his/her list. Agreements? Disagreements? Insights?
- Return here for the debrief after the coffee break, at _____
- What has come out of the IP for you? (around the room)
- How do you feel/perceive differently now?
- What are the key points/frameworks/models to emerge for the class?
Last Updated 27 September, 2007 Robert Marks, firstname.lastname@example.org